Tuesday, August 28, 2018

"What is it that you do professionally"?






What do I say when someone asks me what I do professionally?
To answer the question,  "what is it that you do professionally"?,  I had to think about what I was going to say.  I tried I am chiropractor but I realized that this was a much too limited description to be effective.   I have many patients who have Chiropractors and I needed to differentiate what I did that was different.

I am an alternative health care doctor.  This response invokes a funny response and looks that "said", Oh! he is one of those! 

So recently,  I tell people I am a doctor that helps people heal without drugs or surgery.  This seems to work as "everybody" wants to  be healthy without drugs and surgery.  So at least at this point we have something to agree upon.

After this statement comes an explanation.  I started off my career as a Chiropractor but within 9 years I realized that this was not enough for me nor for you quite frankly.  Through my own experience to regain my health I started to utilize nutrition into my life and practice.  This became a quite promising endeavor as the lives of many were greatly benefited.

BUT with this decision came many questions.
  • What nutrition should I utilize ?
  • What techniques were necessary to determine what nutrition was necessary?
  • Where am I going to learn these techniques ?
  • Am I going to utilize blood work ?
  • Saliva tests?
  • Homeopathy?
  • Allergies Techniques?
  • Detoxification Techniques ?
  • Energy Medicine Devises ?
  • Acupuncture ?

After 25 years of this intensive questioning I realized that nutrition was not enough, I have studied a number of alternative therapies and realized that a combination of many and a specifically designed treatment plan for each individual provides the best results.
I am continuously learning and educating myself on the variety of natural therapies from all over the world. Educating myself and my patients is the reason why I have had such success in my practice. My goal is to help individuals take charge of their health.

Giving patients the right resources and the right guidance has allowed them to live their best life - even when diagnosed with serious health issues. 
At Alternative Healthcare Center we believe everyone has the potential to live their best life.
  
Let us help you achieve this goal.

Visit our website : yourhealthmatterstous.com to find out more information about Alternative Healthcare Center and the all natural services we offer!

                              "Take Charge of Your Health" 


No comments:

Post a Comment